27 December 2014

Stacking the Shelves (24) Christmas Edition!

 
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
Christmas was awesome since I got few books, huge giftcard to bookstore and I even managed to get review copy and even found free books on Amazon. So let's get started!
 
ARC via NetGalley

 
Hell on Wheels by Z.A. Maxfield
 
Free (on Amazon Kindle Store)

 
Elsker by S.T. Bende
 
Christmas presents!

 


 
 
Memory of Water by Emmi Itäranta
Ruins by Dan Wells
The Rain by Virginia Bergin
Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
Half Bad (Exclusive Signed Copy) by Sally Green
The Maze Runner (Signed Limited 1000 Copies Edition) by James Dashner
 
Thank you, Riptide Publishing and NetGalley for the review copy!
 
And now, my book buying ban is officially over! However, I will probably wait until my birthday in the beginning of January until I order some books (hahah, more like tons of new books). Not too many, though, since I'm trying to save for my trip to London in April.

7 comments:

  1. so did you actually get the Maze Runner signed copy?
    ailyn
    http://honesty-virtue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did. Both Half Bad and The Maze Runner were signed which was quite awesome.

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I enjoyed Half Bad and I really want to read Trial by Fire :)

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Half Bad! Now I have two copies but well, you can never have too many copies of your favourite books. I'm excited about Trial by Fire too!

      Delete
  3. That copy of The Maze Runner is gorgeous!! I haven't read any of these yet, but Aristotle and Dante is sitting on my shelves just waiting for me. I hope you enjoy all your new reads :)

    Bekka
    Great Imaginations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the limited signed copies. That's awesome. I think I'm going to continue being very selective on the books I accept. Simply because I have review books sitting on my shelf for almost 2 years now that I received from an author book fair. *bad blogger*
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book haul! It's awesome that you got a signed copy! I actually got one, too - he came to my town during his blog tour, so I got to meet him and all; it was pretty awesome. It's always nice to have those signed copies to give the bookshelf a little more flair. ;)

    BTW, high five for being a history buff - I was an archaeology major myself.

    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin! =)

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete