Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.
This weeks topic:
What books did you give other people this holiday season?
Just my kind of question, especially since I give almost always books as presents (well, except for my parents because sadly they don't read). I gave my friends: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart, Burial Rites by Hannah Kent, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz (I got this from my sister, too, and I'm loving it so I'm happy I got this for two of my friends), As Red As Blood by Salla Simukka and Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor.
Last year I gave only books I had read and loved, but this year I went with different direction and gave books I'd like to read or what I though my friends would love. Now I'm anxiously waiting what they think about the books!



I NEED to start the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy!! Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe seems so awesome as well! I haven't read any of these books but have heard great things! :)
ReplyDeleteNew Bloglovin' follower, follow back?
~Fari @ My Little Corner For Books 0:)
Those all sound like great books! I don't typically give books, but if I did I'd have to go with ones that I've read. I don't know if I could go out on a limb with one that I haven't unless I personally know others who loved it http://www.thebookcove.com/2014/12/what-is-feature-and-follow-f-is-weekly.html BL follower
ReplyDelete