Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Summer 2019 TBR
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
I'm pretty notorious for not following TBRs I set for myself. However, I did read astronomically seven books from my spring TBR so maybe I can do a repeat of that and tackle most of these;
I've read Vengeful, and it was great! Hope you enjoy. I haven't heard of most of these, but they sound so good! Silence of Winter sounds so interesting and is now sitting pretty on my TBR. ;) Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT post.
Oh I see a few new books to check out. But I REALLY have to start The Girl in Red this week - it's a library book!
ReplyDeleteI'm curious about We Are Lost and Found, too.
ReplyDeleteMy TTT.
Ooohh, a lot of these are new to me titles but I'm intrigued nonetheless. I love that cover for We Are Lost and Found. So cute. Enjoy!!
ReplyDelete