18 June 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

Here's my most anticipated releases for the rest of the year; all but one are sequels for books I've loved. There are plenty of other books I'm waiting for, but they don't have expected release date other than tentative 2019, so I only included books that are likely to come out as expected publication dates have been confirmed.

Out in June - I'm excited for Christina Henry's next retelling!

 Out in July - two middle grade novels that I can't wait to read.

 Out in August - two fantasy series get sequels.

 Out in September - more fantasy, by two of my favourite authors none the less!

 Out in October - more fantasy, haha! Supernova is also my most anticipated from this list.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! The Girl in Red! I forgot about it - I really should pick up one of the other Christina Henry books I own lol

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you love all of these books.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tunnel of Bones and The Tyrant's Tomb was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/06/18/top-ten-tuesday-216/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these sound intriguing! Also, I just started reading Riordan this year (I know, I'm SO LATE) and ugh I'm so excited to get my hands on more of his work!!

    ReplyDelete