What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
For once, I'm happy that I got plenty of blogging done, mostly during the last half of the month after I finished the semester. I got plenty of different posts up and a decent number of reviews - and I even got ahead! There's posts scheduled for June already and I aim to keep up with the good pace and hopefully catch up with reviews that need to be done.
I got three eARCs besides these beauties.
May's reviews:
She Lies In Wait (2 stars)
Brotherhood of Shades (DNF)
Star Collector Vol. 2 (4 stars)
Apology for a Murder (5 stars)
The 1,000 Year Old Boy (4 stars)
The Storm Keeper's Island (5 stars)
Top Shelf (DNF)
She Lies In Wait (2 stars)
Brotherhood of Shades (DNF)
Star Collector Vol. 2 (4 stars)
Apology for a Murder (5 stars)
The 1,000 Year Old Boy (4 stars)
The Storm Keeper's Island (5 stars)
Top Shelf (DNF)
I'm happy with six books read, even if I aimed for more. I DNF'd three books and I'm currently in the middle of few longer books, which I'll hopefully finish in June. Anyway, here's the books I finished in May.
DNF'd
Holidays are here, so I should have all the time for reading and blogging - well, when I'm not at work.
Henna









No comments:
Post a Comment