Top Ten Tuesday: Books from My Favourite Genre (Fantasy!)
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
Fantasy is perhaps my favourite genre, I love nothing more than to escape in imaginary world. I read more books from other genres than fantasy, but I still love them the best. Here's some fantasy books I've loved;
The Lost Boy! One of my favorite books ever. It started my love affair with Hook!
ReplyDeleteEver After sounds like such a good read.
ReplyDeleteMy TTT.
I loved A Conjuring of Light, it was such a toss up whether I was going to choose that one or the first one for my list this week, honestly I would have had them both if I'd not limited myself to one per series. I did have The Last Olympian on my list though. Both those books are such perfect series finales!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/06/04/top-ten-tuesday-214/
These look like a lot of fun! Christina Henry is one of my favorite authors. :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Half Bad!
ReplyDelete