What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
June got surprisingly busy. I got a lot of extra shifts at work without a lot of notice and then I spend a lot of time filling postgraduate applications for universities. I attended a few book events - just to say, Markus Zusak is entertaining, funny and such a nice person. I blogged some and read quite a lot, although it started slowly since I'm reading longer books that take much more time so I'm not finishing books fast.
I went a little crazy and didn't even notice until I gathered the books for the picture. I got four eARCs and then all of these: the ones upright are reading copies that I got free through work and everything else I bought to myself.
June's reviews:
Matchmaking Beyond the Veil (DNF)
The Thousand Dollar Tan Line (4 stars)
The Rules and Regulations For Mediating the Myths & Magic (4 stars)
Heated Rivalry (5 stars)
Mr Kiss and Tell (5 stars)Matchmaking Beyond the Veil (DNF)
The Thousand Dollar Tan Line (4 stars)
The Rules and Regulations For Mediating the Myths & Magic (4 stars)
Heated Rivalry (5 stars)
I read six books in June and I am currently in the middle of two others that I spend most of the month reading because they are big books. It was a good month for LGBT romance and Veronica Mars binge.
July's for work, short holiday and lots of reading (hopefully at least, since there's so many books I need to read).
Henna






No comments:
Post a Comment