What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
Work and university kept me busy throughout March. If I was not studying or at work, I did read quite a bit. I randomly picked up The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic and oh boy, did I devour the whole All for the Game trilogy - within a week. I'm obsessed! I have a bit difficulty to turn my feelings into sensible reviews, but I'll try to do that in April. I didn't blog as much as I planned, but I'm satisfied enough; I wrote some reviews, participated few blitzes and tours, and such.
I might have gone with a little overboard with proof copies, getting four middle grade proofs from work and then few eARCs. And I also had to get all Schwab's new releases as she's one of my favourite authors.
March's reviews:
Prince of Air and Darkness (4 stars)
A Ferry of Bones & Gold (5 stars)
Star Collector Vol. 1 (4 stars)
All Souls Near & Nigh (5 stars)
Prince of Air and Darkness (4 stars)
A Ferry of Bones & Gold (5 stars)
Star Collector Vol. 1 (4 stars)
All Souls Near & Nigh (5 stars)
I'm extremely happy that I read seven books - more so with what I read. I devoured Sakavic's trilogy and was enchanted by the Soulbound books. Everything was either five or four star read - it can't get better than that!
April's going to be stressful, because of university. I've plenty of assignment and a dissertation to finish. Hopefully I'll be able to do other things too, namely keep up with the blog! I will participate on Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon, so there'll posts about that in April.
Henna







No comments:
Post a Comment