31 March 2019

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon TBR

This will be the fifth time that I participate on Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon; it is one of my favourite readathons!

Dewey's site has already some warm up posts up, and there's plenty of information about the readathon. To sum it up, the readathon is pretty chilled and there isn't any challenges that must be completed and not really rules - but plenty of good tips!

The important part is that the readathon will run from Saturday 6th April to Sunday 7th April. The start and end time of the readathon depend on which time zone you live, and you can check yours from the website.
In UK time zone the start is 1pm on Saturday and then it ends 1pm on Sunday.

Besides this TBR post, I'll do a wrap up on Sunday when the readathon is over.

I'll miss both the first and last few hours of reading time, because of work. Despite that, I aim to read as much as I can. For goals, well, I'd like to read both graphic novels on my TBR and read Boot as it's short middle grade novel. I don't expect to finish Renegades, but I want to at least start reading it. I'll be happy if I manage to read somewhere between four hundred to five hundred pages!

I'll try to be active on Twitter during the readathon and post on my reading updates. So if you want to follow those, you're more than welcome to check out my twitter page - and hopefully you'll say hello and join the readathon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Renegades sounds awesome so I'll be looking forward to your thoughts. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete