5 March 2019

Wrapping the Month: February

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

February was exhausting. I got into routine where I study the weekdays and work weekends, which means I can manage both. However, that left little time for blogging or social life, as I spend most of my free time catching up sleep. The routine's going to continue throughout March, although I'll try to blog as much as I can, especially since I'm itching to write some reviews for books I recently read.

I didn't get that many physical copies, but I got almost double the amount of ebooks, mostly for free through different campaigns and sales, and few review copies.

February's reviews:
The Magpie Lord (4 stars)
A Case of Possession (3 stars)
Estranged (5 stars)
Salute to the Stud (3 stars)
Foreign to You (2 stars)

February's short month and I got pretty distracted by few TV shows, but I'm happy that I managed to read five books. Here we go;
  


March is going to get busy uni wise: I have to write most of my dissertation by Easter and then there's normal course work. I'll probably read a lot to get my mind of studies, but I also might not have much time to read other than scholarly stuff. We'll see how it goes!

Hugs,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment