What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
August was a great month for me; a friend visited me here in Scotland and we went to a trip in the Highlands (and did the Jacobite train aka Harry Potter train!) and did a lot of great things. Like that wasn't enough greatness for one month, I got my dream job in a bookstore! It's a temporary and part-time, but I'm happy nonetheless. With all of that going on, I didn't blog regularly and barely wrote reviews. I did read five books, which I'm happy about, and I did Bout of Books readathon so it wasn't all quiet here.
I found so many books I got excited about in August, which is why my monthly haul is big. Surprisingly, I got three Middle Grade books and I've read two of them already; it's nice to step out of my usual comfort zone. Besides these I got two eARCs.
August's reviews:
Begging Ben (4 stars)
Challenging Chance (5 stars)
The Smoke Thieves (5 stars)
Pride and Modern Prejudice (5 stars)
Challenging Chance (5 stars)
The Smoke Thieves (5 stars)
Pride and Modern Prejudice (5 stars)
With how busy month I had, I'm happy that I managed to read five full novels, and here they are;
September is going to be a rough month - I'll be working, uni starts again and life usually gets busy in the autumn. So likely I won't be reading much, but I'll try to keep posting regularly, especially since I have some reviews to do.
Henna





No comments:
Post a Comment