18 September 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Autumn 2018 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

I'm notoriously bad following any TBRs I set for myself, but I love doing them nonetheless. It's probably going to be worse this autumn, because I started fourth year at university which means doing dissertation (and not reading hefty fantasy novels that I'm itching for right now).





2 comments:

  1. I have been having an eye out for The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue. I'm so curious about that book but haven't seen any reviews... Hope to read one over here on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the Assassin's series by Hobb- it's been a few years since I read those, but they were SO good.

    ReplyDelete