1 August 2018

Wrapping the Month: July

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

July turned out to be a good month, which based on previous years hasn't happened often. I kept blogging a lot, although there were long breaks, but I was expecting it as I spend first weeks in Finland with family and then travelled back to Scotland, where I had more time for blogging. Not only that, I read a lot! It must have been all that time on airplane and trains. Plus, I did a few readathons (failed 24in48 readathon miserably, but Dewey's Reverse Readathon was better).

I went a little bit mad in July. I got six eARCS, one ebook and all these beauties. I do believe that one can never have too many books, so it's alright!

July's reviews:
Ever After (5 stars)
Circe (3 stars)
Lucky Cowboy (2 stars)
Taboo For You (5 stars)
Bargaining with the Devil (5 stars)
Imperial Stout (3 stars)
Admiring Ash (5 stars)

July turned out to be a really good reading month! Six novels, two short stories and two comics is way better than I usually manage.
  

 

 


For August, I just hope to keep up my recent pace when it comes to reading and blogging! Although, a friend of mine will come to Scotland for a holiday and I'll off to the Highlands for a few days so there might be a wee break from blogging then.

Hugs,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment