27 August 2018

Bout of Books 23 Wrap Up

Bout of BooksBout of Books 23 was a week long readathon that finished yesterday. My sign up post offers more information about the readathon itself. This one is just to wrap up what I read and how much I read.

Overall I read 1,073 pages, which I'm satisfied with considering that first two days I was travelling with a friend and then sick with cold. I read something every day, but didn't hit a stride until the weekend, which is why I read less than I might have liked. Anyway, I'm happy because I started and finished three books and got in the middle of two others - that's way better than my usual reading week!

Here's the numbers for pages I read per day
Day 1; 41 pages
Day 2; 56 pages
Day 3; 94 pages
Day 4; 150 pages
Day 5; 163 pages
Day 6; 260 pages
Day 7; 310 pages


And here's the books I read

On my Kindle I read To See the Sun and Undue Influence.

I read the following from beginning to end during the readathon: To See the Sun, Undue Influence and City of Ghosts.

I started three books: Pride and Prejudice (90 pages) and Pyrate's Boy (175 pages).

No comments:

Post a Comment