I've participated Bout of Books three times now, and I really like how relaxed and fun the readathon is. It's one of my favourite readathons to participate in, and I don't want to miss it this time, even when I know I won't be reading much (if any) on Monday and Tuesday. I have a friend coming over and we'll be travelling all around Scotland so I'll start the readathon after my friend leaves - which will be around Wednesday. I should still get a lot of reading done between Wednesday and Sunday, so count me in!If you haven't heard about this readathon, here's what it's about:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 26th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 23 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team






No comments:
Post a Comment