What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
June was a good month both reading and blogging wise. I managed to be more consistent with the blogging, posting twenty post! I also read five books and one short classic story, and I liked all the five books so that was great. I'm happy that I managed to find the balance between life, reading, blogging and watching Netflix (I did binge watch most of Black Sails, which I'm currently loving!).
I got plenty of eARCs in June and two paperbacks. I'm currently travelling so I can't take a picture of them, but here's to covers to show you what I got.
June's reviews:
A Light Amongst Shadows (5 stars)
Lord Arthur Savile's Crime (4 stars)
Only Dull People Are Brilliant at Breakfast (3 stars)
How To Use Your Enemies (2 stars)
I Am Not A Serial Killer (4 stars)
Foxes Unearthed (4 stars)
Moonrise (3 stars)
Out, Proud, and Prejudiced (4 stars)
Cash Plays (4 stars)
The Near Witch (4 stars)
Lord Arthur Savile's Crime (4 stars)
Only Dull People Are Brilliant at Breakfast (3 stars)
How To Use Your Enemies (2 stars)
I Am Not A Serial Killer (4 stars)
Foxes Unearthed (4 stars)
Moonrise (3 stars)
Out, Proud, and Prejudiced (4 stars)
Cash Plays (4 stars)
The Near Witch (4 stars)
I'm happy with the five books and one short classic I read in June. Especially since I read most of them on the first half of the month before I went on a holiday.
I hope to blog in July as much as in June - and who knows, maybe even more!
Henna








No comments:
Post a Comment