I'm so late with the sign up and TBR post (again) but here we go, I'm participating on 24 in 48 readathon! The official website has a tons of information, but the basics are easy: read for twenty-four hours during forty-eight hour period, which means this weekend (21st July to 22nd July). The official time is from 12.01am Saturday morning to 11.59pm Sunday night in Eastern time. However, since I live in Scotland and my time zone is GTM, and honestly figuring out starting times gives me a headache, I've decided to opp for starting at midnight on GTM time. I'll have whole Saturday and Sunday for reading, but I'll just start few hours earlier than the official one and finishing up a few hours earlier.
I'm in a situation where I have a large pile of books I want to read (some are re-reads) as soon as possible, but I can't decide what to read next. So this TBR will be large and I know I'm not going to read everything in it - it's just to give both you and me some sense what I'm hoping to read.
And some books I'd like to revisit








No comments:
Post a Comment