What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
April continued to be a bit slow month here, especially the first half. What can I say, I had a short holiday in southern France and then my life has been mostly been studying and watching Once Upon A Time and The Great British Bake Off. I did read quite a lot and participated in Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon, which was a blast. Now I just need to write a ton of reviews that I've ignored in the last few months.
I wasn't trying to control my book buying in April, but somehow I didn't get much. Just these and one eARC.
April's reviews:
In April, I managed to read six books, which I'm happy about. Although it has to be said that it was a bit all over, as I either devoured multiple books within a few days or didn't read anything for days. Anyway, here's what I read;
First half of May will be stressful because of the end of semester exams and projects. After them it's holidays so I should have plenty of time to read and blog, and there's at least one readathon that I'm participating.
Henna






No comments:
Post a Comment