5 May 2018

Bout of Books 22 Read-A-Thon Sign Up

Bout of BooksI've participated Bout of Books twice now, and I really like how relaxed and fun the readathon is. In fact, it's my favourite readathon! I definitely don't want to miss it this time, especially since the timing is impeccable as I have my last exam on 14th - so I can dive straight into reading once I get home! Then I get to relax and focus on pleasure reading. I really want to catch up with books that I've been putting off because of university.

If you haven't heard about this readathon, here's what it's about:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 14th and runs through Sunday, May 20th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 22 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

As always, my TBR is not set in stone and it's just mainly to indicate what books I'd like to read next week. Here we go;
 

1 comment:

  1. I signed up also, however I didn't post what I was going to read, as I don't know yet!!

    join.mysoapbox.com/refer?ID=K_3q0lvx36st

    ReplyDelete