4 February 2018

Wrapping the Month: January

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

January was a solid start for a new year, even if I was slacking a lot with writing reviews. I did have a busy month, though, as I was still in Finland at the beginning of the month, then I moved flats right after I got back, and new semester started at the end of month. I'm knackered from carrying boxes from one flat to another, and then organizing everything, but for the first time in my life, I'm living on my own without roommates or flatmates. I'm so excited and it has started so well! And now I have plenty of more space for books as I have multiple rooms all for myself. Anyway. Even if I didn't write plenty of reviews, I read lot and there was still book blitzes and tours and other posts posted here, so overall, I'm really happy how 2018 started.

I moved last month, so this time I don't have a photo of books I got, as everything is a little bit all over the place still (and I didn't keep good enough record what I actually got, but it was mostly ebooks anyway).

January's reviews:
Gemini Rules Capricorn (5 stars)
Relay (4 stars)
Relief Valve (4 stars)
Trick Roller (5 stars)
Fence #1 (4 stars)

I started the new year with seven books read, which I'm incredibly happy about. Here we go;

  
  

Next few months are going to be busy with university, but I aim to keep up with my reading and blogging!

Hugs,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment