17 February 2018

Stacking the Shelves (72)

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Purchased






For Review

 

8 comments:

  1. I want to read Mansfiel Park, and all of Jane Austen's books because I love her writing style! A great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new books! I’m so excited for the Love, Simon movie.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Simon yet, but I am really excited to see the movie---it looks so good! Enjoy all the new goodies!

    Becky @ Stories & Sweeties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assassin's Apprentice is a good book, although it's kind of slow and dark :) enjoy!

    Evelina @ AvalinahsBooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Simon... But I haven't read it yet. There was a fantastic Billboard I saw in San Francisco advertising the movie. I need to read it before I see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look awesome. I like your new line up! I hope you have a great week of reading!

    Mary #SundayRoundup

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know Goodbye Christopher Robin was a book. I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm off to grab a copy of the book. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read Simon vs the Homosapiens because it seems like it would be an interesting read. Enjoy you books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete