Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
Most of these have been on my physical TBR pile for five to three years. They're either standalones I just haven't got around to read or sequels (in which case, I most likely need to re-read the previous books to jog my memory).
In no particular order:
INHERITANCE. Is that the third or fourth book in their series? I loved the whole Eragon series but I was frustrated by the lag in publishing the books. My TTT TBR list
ReplyDeleteInheritance is the fourth and final book in the series. I loved the series too, but you're right, I got frustrated by the lag too! It took way too long between third and fourth book, which is why I haven't got around reading Inheritance.
Delete