1 April 2017

Wrapping the Month: March

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

I'm quite happy with March. Don't get me wrong, I was under a lot of pressure from uni because I had all my written assignments due in March - but I managed still to blog very regularly, only breaking towards the end of the month when the essays were mostly due. I also read a lot (probably because I wanted to avoid the assignments, heh). Only thing I really need to prep myself to do is actually regularly answer the comments, so I'll try to be better at that in April.

I got a few books, alongside these physical ones I got two eARCs and one ebook so I'm quite happy with the amount - it didn't grow my TBR pile too much.



March's reviews:
True Colors (5 stars)
Reborn (5 stars)
Stag's Run (4 stars)
Wake Up Call (4 stars)
Nimona (4 stars)
The Fever Code (4 stars)


I'm happy with the seven books I read, especially since I managed to finish two that I had started way before Christmas plus some review copies. And the fact that all seven were four to five star reads!

  

  



Uni's getting less hectic now that I basically have only exams left in May, so I should have time to read and blog more - although I'm quite happy how much I managed to do in March when I didn't really have a lot of time.

Hugs,
Henna



(I got inspiration from Saruuh @ Dust Jacket Reviews to display the covers of books I read instead of listing them. So all the credit for her for inspiring me.)

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like exams to get you reading more! LOL! :-) I use reading as avoidance quite often, so I can relate.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete