I think this is the first time I actually can participate on Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon; previously I have had university commitments or something that just didn't make it possible. However, now I can and I'm super excited about joining!
Dewey's site has already some warm up posts up, and there's plenty of information about the readathon. To sum it up, the readathon is pretty chilled and there isn't any challenges that must be completed and not really rules - but plenty of good tips!
The important part is that the readathon will run from Saturday 29th April to Sunday 30th April. The start and end time of the readathon depend on which time zone you live, and you can check yours from the website.
In UK time zone the start is 1pm on Saturday and then it ends 1pm on Sunday.
Besides this TBR post, I'll do a wrap up on Sunday when the readathon is over.
My TBR is short because I picked up longer book and besides that I want to leave some space to play and pick other books if my TBR doesn't inspire me to read a lot. Anyway, I aim to start and finish The Blood of Olympus, which I'm pretty confident about since I usually read Riordan's books very fast. If I manage to finish that and still have time to read something else, I'm hoping to pick up The Hidden Oracle. That should keep me busy!
I'm not the best one to post updates but I'll try to be active on Twitter and post on my reading updates. So if you want to follow those, you're more than welcome to check out my twitter page - and hopefully you'll say hello and join the readathon! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment