2 June 2016

Wrapping the Month: May

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

April was so catastrophic reading and blogging wise that I didn't even do a wrap up then. Let's just say that all my time went to writing essays, revising for exams, napping, and panicking because of the exams. Luckily it was all over around the beginning of May so I finally got to relax. I think I did fine, especially since friend of mine was visiting me for a week and I didn't read and blog during that time; I was busy travelling around Scotland, visiting castles and just having fun with a friend. Still, I read seven books (or finished because I finished reading a lot of books I was middle of). I hope to read a few more than that in June.

I'm going on book buying ban starting on June because I want to save for my trip to YALC in July (and believe me, I'll come back with loads and loads of books from London). But during May I got a few books - some non-fiction that I'm interested in, few classics, an ARC, one historical fiction, and of course, the gorgeous Trials of Apollo. I can't wait to dive into it, but I need to read Blood of Olympus first.



May's reviews:
The Outsiders (4 stars)
Cress (4 stars)
Winter (5 stars)

During May I read total of seven books, which I'm really happy about. Here's the books in the order, which I read them:

  

 

 

I hope to read lots and lots during June, primarily because I don't have a lot going on then, and I want to catch up all the challenges I'm behind - and maybe even get ahead of them. Also the COYER Summer Vacation challenge starts on June 18th and I hope to read two to three books per week during those ten weeks.

Hugs,
Henna

(I got inspiration from Saruuh @ Syntax Reviews to display the covers of books I read instead of listing them. So all the credit for her for inspiring me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment