Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
I decided to go with the order of publication, so here we go!
Fast Connection by Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell
Expected publication July 11th, 2016
I was lucky to read and review Strong Signal by these two amazing authors, and I can't wait for more Cyber Love series. I need this, and I need to see the cover!
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
July 31st, 2016
I mean, it's Harry Potter, it doesn't need any explanations. I'm lucky enough to have a ticket to Midnight Launch in July, and I can't wait for it! It's going to be the first ever Midnight Launch I'm attending and it'll be awesome because Harry Potter.
Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
August 9th, 2016
I mean, school of assassin and something resembling ancient Rome? Count me in.
The Fever Code by James Dashner
September 27th, 2016
I need more Thomas, Newt, and Minho, and I'm over the moon that we finally get the long waited prequel.
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
September 27th, 2016
I have never read anything from Laini Taylor but this sounds so good, because aftermath of the war between gods and men? Oh yeah, I cannot wait!
The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
October 4th, 2016
I loved The Sword of Summer, and I love the stuff Riordan comes up with, so naturally this is on my list. I need it now.
Turn the World Upside Down by Nyrae Dawn
October 20th, 2016
I need more Nyrae Dawn in my life, because I loved Rush and this just sounds so good.
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
November 8th, 2016
After the Lunar Chronicles, there's no question whether I want this or not.
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling
November 19th, 2016
I don't usually read screenplays and such, but I'll happily make exception when it comes to Rowling.
The Powers of Callaire by Saruuh Kelsey
Expected publication 2016
The third installment of the Legend Mirror series by my friend and yes, I need this one. I haven't read The Dryad of Callaire yet, but that's because I want to wait closer to the Powers publication.
I kind of hate myself right now because I totally forgot to put Heartless by Marissa Meyer on my list!
ReplyDeleteI really can't believe I forgot the new H.P. book when I was making my list today. Duh! I'm also excited for HEARTLESS - even though I still haven't read WINTER ...
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!
The Cursed Child, The Fever Code, The Hammer of Thor and Heartless were all on my list this week too!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/top-ten-tuesday-61/
I need pretty much all of these! :D
ReplyDeleteCheck out my TTT.