1 May 2019

Wrapping the Month: April

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

Another month passed where I didn't blog much. Then again, I was either at work or at home writing/editing my dissertation and several essays. Truthfully I'm exhausted. It should get better next month as the semester ends and I'll finally have time to sleep and relax properly. So bear with me a little while longer!

Few proof copies, fantasy and plenty of history books this month. Amazon also had some amazing freebies so I got quite a selection of ebooks.

April's reviews:
The Steel Prince, Vol. 1 (4 stars)
Boot (4 stars)
Renegades (5 stars)
The Fox and the Star (5 stars)

It seems I read more when I'm extremely stressed about uni and dissertation. I read five novels (three with over 400 pages!) and three graphic novels. It's been a while since I read eight books a month!
  
  
 

First two weeks of May are going to be extremely stressful and I'll count it as a win if I don't have a meltdown. After that I'm done with my dissertation, exams and assignments. Then it's going to be summer holidays, which I'm dedicating to reading and relaxation!

Hugs,
Henna

1 comment: