20 May 2019

Bout of Books 25 Wrap Up

Bout of Books
Bout of Books 25 was a week long readathon that finished yesterday. Here's my sign up post with more information about the readathon and overview of my reading plans.

Overall I read 1,019 pages, which I'm happy with as first three days I spend mostly writing an essay for uni and I had work on Saturday. I managed to read at least fifty pages every day and surpassed a thousand page mark. I read three books from beginning to end and read parts from three others.



Here's the numbers for pages I read per day
Day 1; 106 pages
Day 2; 50 pages
Day 3; 66 pages
Day 4; 149 pages
Day 5; 213 pages
Day 6; 200 pages
Day 7; 235 pages


And here's the books I read
 
 

I read the following from beginning to end during the readathon: The Storm Keeper's Island, Star Collector Vol. 2 and Apology for a Murder.

I started three books: Shane & Trey (51 pages), Top Shelf (93 pages) and The 1,000 Year Old Boy (235 pages).

No comments:

Post a Comment