4 February 2019

Wrapping the Month: January

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

January wasn't busy compared to the previous months; I had a two week holiday that I spend with my family and met my tiny niece for the very first time. So mostly it was quality time with family, which is why the blog was quiet for the most part. Also a new semester started at the end of the month, so studies are back to take up my time, but luckily I'm not working as much as before.

I only got two physical copies in January as most were eARCs through Netgalley.

January's reviews:
Heroes (5 stars)
You (4 stars)
Pisces Floors Taurus (5 stars)
And The Ocean Was Our Sky (4 stars)

Five books was a decent way to start the year.
 
 

From February to May, I'll read as much as I can and blog when I can. Dissertation and finishing my degree are a priority, but I'm sure I'll read a lot to escape the stress, and I'll try to keep up with the reviews.

Hugs,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment