22 January 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Meant To Read In 2018 But Didn’t Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

There was a lot of books on top of my TBR last year that I didn't get around reading. Here's ten of them that I hope to read in 2019!





4 comments:

  1. I love the cover for The Mermaid. Hope it's good.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a Red Rising book on my TTT this week too, but it's the latest one. I loved those first three! Hopefully you can get to these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Magnus Chase books are so far my favorite from Riordan. Happy reading!
    Check out my TTT and my ARC review of Enchantée by Gita Trelease

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read a ton of Rick Riordan's books. AND, I'm with you there on Red Rising! It's on my priority list for this year. Ahhh, I hope you read as many of these as possible and enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete