9 January 2019

Wrapping the Month: December

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

December was a busy month; as soon as I was done with the semester at uni, I started working extra shifts at work all the way through the New Years. It was pretty exhausting to be honest. I'll have a short holiday in January, but December was all work. I managed to read quite a bit, thanks to lunch hours and commute to work, but other than that, my life revolved around assignments and work. The blog was neglected, but I decided to be kind to myself and not the expect having energy to write reviews and posts after a full day at work. Anyway, I got plenty of books, wrote some reviews and read bunch!

Most of these were a Christmas present for myself.


December's reviews:
Fantastic Beasts and the Crimes of Grindelwald (5 stars)
Fox 8 (5 stars)
The Ruins of Gorlan (3 stars)
Where the World Ends (3 stars)
The Hunting Party (3 stars)

Seven books aren't bad for a busy month, especially since two were non-fiction.
 
  

I don't know how much I'll be able to blog in January; I'll have time off from work and new semester won't start until the end of the month, but I'll be travelling to see my family. It depends, but I'll try to keep up with reviews, and I have some blitzes and tags planned!

Hugs,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment