3 March 2018

Wrapping the Month: February

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

February was a bit slow month here, mostly because the month just flew by before I even realized I hadn't posted so much. I discovered Yuri On Ice and let me tell you, I'm obsessed! Which is not the greatest when most of my time goes to studies. I still read a nice amount, got plenty of books (but hey, you can never have too many) and wrote some reviews and other posts. So February wasn't too bad.

The lighting is horrible with the snowstorm raging on. Besides these physical copies, I got a stack of eARCS, which I've been devouring lately.

February's reviews:
New Heights (4 stars)
The Pick Up (4 stars)
Murder on the Orient Express (4 stars)
Heat Trap (5 stars)
Where Death Meets the Devil (5 stars)
Fence #2 (4 stars)

Four books and two comics aren't too bad for a month when new semester started. So here we go;

  
  


March will be the busiest month for uni with all the assignments I'll need to hand in, but hopefully I can keep up with blogging as usual.

Hugs,
Henna

1 comment: