Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
My spring TBR is a little bit all over the place - but that's really nothing new when it comes to my reading tastes. As usual, I might stray from this list, but all of these are high on my TBR, so I'll most likely to get around reading most of them.
My spring TBR is a little bit all over the place - but that's really nothing new when it comes to my reading tastes. As usual, I might stray from this list, but all of these are high on my TBR, so I'll most likely to get around reading most of them.











I like The Smoke Thieves, I have that on my goodreads list-hopefully you will get to read all of these books!!
ReplyDeletehttps://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/top-ten-tuesday-2018-spring-tbr.html
I recently finished "The Gentleman`s Guide to Vice and Virtue", and it has been amazing. I`ve loved the characters so much! Also, "History Is All You Left Me" will break your heart, but it`s such a beautifully written book.
ReplyDeleteCarmen`s Reading Corner
Northanger Abbey <3 One of my favourite Austen novels. The Oddling Prince sounds interesting too. Enjoy these!
ReplyDeleteRonnie @ Paradise Found