What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
I'm starting to think that free time isn't good for me. I didn't have lectures in April because of the Easter holidays and reading weeks at university so in theory, I should have gotten a lot done. However, I didn't; I studied a bit, binge watched all seasons of Veronica Mars and read fanfiction. Until the last week of April I really didn't get a lot of books read, and even my blogging suffered because I didn't everything else but actually blog (even though I had plenty of ideas but it seems I'll use those in May).
I only bought two books and received two eARCs via NetGalley in April. It was a conscious choice not to spend much money on books because there's a lot of new releases coming out in May that I just need to get (and sadly most of them will be hardcover only so I'll have to spend more on them). On positive side: that means my TBR didn't grow almost at all!
April's reviews:
Superior (5 stars)
A Gathering Storm (4 stars)
One of Us Is Lying (2 stars)
Heels Over Head (5 stars)
I actually read four of these five books during the last week of April, because I wanted to get more reading done than the measly one book I had read so far. In the end, I'm pretty pleased with the amount of reading I got done in April.
May is for exams so I might not have much time for reading and blogging during the first half of the month but I'm pretty sure I'll get a decent amount of both done because after the exams my summer holidays began and I should have plenty of time.
Henna





Oh I would love to give some of these a read! x
ReplyDeleteadelelydia.blogspot.com