I'm so excited about the COYER reading challenge, even if I failed it notoriously last summer. Last summer was so bad reading wise for me, but I hope to conquer that this year - especially since I have been doing well so far! So I'm hoping that COYER will continue to inspire me to read more and stay on top of my reading coals for this year!
COYER is hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun, Michelle @ Because Reading and Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!
COYER will run from June 17th to September 9th, 2017.
1. You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and August 1st – on blog, goodreads, fb, google+, etc.Yes, that means you can sign up until August 1st! But don’t wait, you’ll miss most of the fun!
2. You must link to the sign-up post below (don’t link to your blog, link to the sign-up post).
3. You must review books somewhere & link the reviews to the review linky to be eligible for one of the grand prize giveaways.
4. Have Fun!
There's also few additional rules if you want to take part of the Summer Reading List challenge and you can find those on the sign up post here, but I chose not to take part of that because I'm not that good of following TBR's and I'd rather wing it. I, however, made up a tiny plan to just give you (and me) an idea what I'd like to do during COYER.
The Plan
The Plan
I'd like to read 2 books per week, at least. It shouldn't be too challenging because if I'm on top of my reading game, then I can usually read from two to four books per week (and then I slack for few weeks so yeah, bad me). I'll be delighted if I manage to read more than two books per week! Overall my goal for the whole year is sixty books which is five books per month, so I'll aim to read at least the minimum of five books per month.
Secondly, I try to read similar amount of ebooks and physical books. This will depend a lot of my moods and what kind of books I have on hand and on my Kindle, but I'll probably read both formats, especially since I prefer ebooks when I travel and I have two longer trips planned for the summer. I'm not fan of audiobooks so I probably won't listen any of those.
I'll try to post an update post every Sunday once the COYER challenge starts.

No comments:
Post a Comment