Shouldn't be any surprise because Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell (together and separate) are my favourite and go-to-authors when it comes to superb M/M romance.
I could not mention some of my favourite authors' new releases; I'm eagerly waiting for the last installments on both Magnus Chase trilogy and Monsters of Verity duology. And Renegades just sounds so good!
I just need both of these because of gorgeous covers and the blurbs! I'm especially interested in reading V.E. Schwab's and Marissa Meyer's short stories about villains.









Renegades made my list today, too! I adored Heartless, so I'm excited to see what else she is going to bring into this world! They Both Die At the End sounds really emotional and great. I really need to pick up one of Adam Silvera's books because I've heard some great things.
ReplyDelete~ Lefty @ The Left-Handed Book Lover
My TTT!
The Ship of The Dead and Our Dark Duet were both on my list this week too!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/top-ten-tuesday-109/
I love Marissa Meyer, so I'm really excited about RENEGADES, too. I've seen it on A LOT of lists today, so we're not alone in our excitement :)
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!