21 May 2016

Stacking the Shelves (46)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Purchased


A Hundred Thousand Words by Nyrae Dawn
Collide by Riley Hart
Playing for Keeps by Avery Cockburn


The Liar by Stephen Fry
Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
The Wolf In The Attic by Paul Kearney


Robber Bridegroom by Brothers Grimm
Lord Arthur Savile's Crime by Oscar Wilde
Hard Times by Charles Dickens


The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan

ARCs

Chasing the Stars by Malorie Blackman

This haul is from the last month and a half. It's kind of mix of young adult, LGBT romance, classics and a few other genres. It shows what my mood for reading has been lately: a mix of everything, jumping from one genre to another. Not that I'm complaining, I actually love to widen my comfort zone to classics but still keep reading lots of young adult and LGBT books.

What have you gotten lately?

2 comments:

  1. You got some interesting books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love that cover for Peter Pan! I love that whole line from Penguin, actually, but am kind of bummed that they're paperback, since they'd make such pretty hardcovers. I'll admit I'm jealous that you can control yourself that much in a month! My haul this week is from over a month and its..substantial. Because I have no self-control. :)

    I hope you have a great week!
    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete