3 April 2016

Wrapping the Month: March

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

It's starting to feel like I'm just not able to schedule my life so I'd have time for everything I need to do. Any advise how to keep blogging regularly while studying full-time? Especially since I do sports around five times a week, and do all the chores (seriously, cooking takes too much time in my opinion).

February was a poor reading month, but I actually managed to read satisfying amount of books in March. In April I might have time to do that a lot because it's the final month before the summer holidays so it'll really busy university-wise. However, I'm determined to blog more in April - I have already posts scheduled for the next week, and I try to write as many reviews next week as I can so I can schedule them for the rest of the month. So you can look forward some discussion posts, tags/meme posts, and reviews.

I'm extremely happy of my March book haul; there's some classics I've been meaning to get for years, and I managed to find the gorgeous editions I wanted. Besides that I already read the Captive Prince trilogy (which I loved so much!) and Half Lost - all the four I loved (4 or 5 star rating for all of them). Carry On by Rainbow Rowell is actually a limited Waterstones edition which you can colour! I still haven't decided on the colours I'll use, but I'll share the cover once I have coloured it.


March's reviews:
Captive Prince (4 stars)

In February I only managed to read one book, but during March I read so many more, especially around the Easter when I marathoned a lot of books and finished two series. I read the following: The Beautifull Cassandra (by Jane Austen), Captive Prince (by C.S. Pacat), Half Truths & Half Lost (by Sally Green), and Prince's Cambit & Kings Rising (by C.S. Pacat).

I have no idea how much I have time to read during April, because I have three essays to write and then to study and prepare for exams which are at the beginning of May. However, I'll try to post more reviews, primarily reviews of Half Wild, Half Lost, Prince's Cambit and Kings Rising.

Hugs,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment