Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
Prince's Cambit by C.S. Pacat
Kings Rising by C.S. Pacat
Half Lost by Sally Green
For review
Trailer Trash by Marie Sexton
First and First by Santino Hassell (ARC)
For once I feel so accomplished because these did not make my TBR pile larger as I actually already devoured Half Lost and the Captive Prince trilogy.
What did you get? Leave a link in comments, I love to see other's book hauls!
For once I feel so accomplished because these did not make my TBR pile larger as I actually already devoured Half Lost and the Captive Prince trilogy.
What did you get? Leave a link in comments, I love to see other's book hauls!







No comments:
Post a Comment