Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Purchased
Caligula by Suetonius
Jason and Medea by Apollonius of Rhodes
The Old Nurse's Story by Elizabeth Gaskell
The Madness of Cambyses by Herodotus
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Percy Jackson and the Greek Gods by Rick Riordan
End of Days by Susan Ee
Wagner the Werewolf by George W.M. Reynolds
Freebies on Amazon
Never Never (Part 1) by Colleen Hoover
Something Like Summer by Jay Bell
I'm a bit crazy about the Penguin Little Black Classics. But hey, they're only 80p per book, that's not a bad - it's a bargain. A great way to introduce yourself to some classics without having to read hundreds of pages. And yes, I have a Rick Riordan streak going on. I can't get enough of his books!
What did you get this week? Comment or leave a link to your haul!












Got to love those freebies on amazon. A Lot of classics in your haul. I hope you love al of your new books.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
Great haul! I've been wanting to check out Never Never for a while.
ReplyDeleteKrystianna @ Downright Dystopian