14 November 2015

Stacking the Shelves (39)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Purchased



Half Truths by Sally Green
Winter by Marissa Meyer

I'm so excited about both of these! Although, I still need to finish Cress before I can read Winter.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so far behind in the Lunar Chronicles. It looks like you got a great assortment of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul, I hope you enjoy your books!

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing "Winter" all over the place. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I haven't read Cress either but I'm planning to get a copy of winter just incase.. lol. :)

    P.S I have a Giveaway on my blog.. I hope you can give it sometime to join! :)

    Donita @ My Random Book Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen Winter on alot of book blogs and so it is now on my TBR, Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete