"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's cannot-wait book is:
The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M. O'Brien!
by Caragh M. O'Brien
Expected publication: September 16th 2014
From the author of the Birthmarked trilogy comes a fast-paced, psychologically thrilling novel about what happens when your dreams are not your own.
The Forge School is the most prestigious arts school in the country. The secret to its success: every moment of the students' lives is televised as part of the insanely popular Forge Show, and the students' schedule includes twelve hours of induced sleep meant to enhance creativity. But when first year student Rosie Sinclair skips her sleeping pill, she discovers there is something off about Forge. In fact, she suspects that there are sinister things going on deep below the reaches of the cameras in the school. What's worse is, she starts to notice that the edges of her consciousness do not feel quite right. And soon, she unearths the ghastly secret that the Forge School is hiding—and what it truly means to dream there.
The Forge School is the most prestigious arts school in the country. The secret to its success: every moment of the students' lives is televised as part of the insanely popular Forge Show, and the students' schedule includes twelve hours of induced sleep meant to enhance creativity. But when first year student Rosie Sinclair skips her sleeping pill, she discovers there is something off about Forge. In fact, she suspects that there are sinister things going on deep below the reaches of the cameras in the school. What's worse is, she starts to notice that the edges of her consciousness do not feel quite right. And soon, she unearths the ghastly secret that the Forge School is hiding—and what it truly means to dream there.
Yet again, another book that comes on autumn. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be poor after September. However, look how intriguing and beautiful the cover is - like mystery and dream twisted together. And synopsis, oh boy! Dreams, mysteries, secrets and if there's art too, yes, I want. Now all there's left is to wait for September which can't come soon enough.
The Vault of Dreamers on Goodreads.

This book sounds really good, I hope you'll enjoy it, and thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my WoW
Thanks for stopping by! I hope, too, that it'll be as good as synopsis promises :)
DeleteJust the title gives me goosebumps! Awesome pick!
ReplyDeleteMy WoW
Thank you! It really does, it sound amazingly eerie :)
DeleteIt always seems like September is going to be a big month for books. Yes, I get that you feel that way about your wallet. I feel your pain.
ReplyDeleteGrace
Books of Love
Yeah, it's always September and March/April when comes lots of books (which means poor months for me).
DeleteThis was one of my WoW picks last week! I enjoyed Birthmarked (need to catch up on that series) and this new dystopian of hers sounds promising as well.
ReplyDeleteI have Birthmarked on my shelf, I really should read it soon. Yes, it sounds and it seems like it'll be a stand alone which would be great as most of dystopians ends up being duology or trilogy. Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteThis book sounds amazing! I can't wait to finally read it :)
ReplyDeleteHere's Mine
Thanks for stopping by! It really does sound promising and amazing :)
DeleteThis is new to me, I am intrigued! Sounds like a great read :) Thanks for sharing! New follower :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! New follower, yay, I'm thrilled :)
Delete