Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Proxy by Alex London
Half Bad by Sally Green
I solemly swear I'm not buying another book before I've read some of the books I've got recently. I'm truly a book addict and I need detoxification. However, I bought Half Bad because I needed something to cheer me up after one of entrance exams (and seriously, that's one heck of intriguing synopsis!), and the others... well, Proxy and Rush I just had to have especially after I've heard so much about Proxy. And Trust In Me was on discount so I got it.
I solemly swear I'm not buying another book before I've read some of the books I've got recently. I'm truly a book addict and I need detoxification. However, I bought Half Bad because I needed something to cheer me up after one of entrance exams (and seriously, that's one heck of intriguing synopsis!), and the others... well, Proxy and Rush I just had to have especially after I've heard so much about Proxy. And Trust In Me was on discount so I got it.





I think we are all book addicts..I have so many I won't ever get them all read and keep getting more whether for review or just cause I gotta! :)
ReplyDeleteStormi
http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/stacking-the-shelves-3/
I feel like that, too, especially since during last academic year I had so little time to read my pile grew and grew. I hope to read lots this summer, though!
DeleteHa, I feel you on the needing to read the books you have! That's becoming quite the problem for me too! But great new additions to your collection! :)
ReplyDeleteIf you're interested, my StS is here!
There's too many great books waiting out there (not that I'm complaining!) and not enough hours in day to read them. Thanks! :)
DeleteI'm always interested checking out other's hauls :)
I really want to read Half Bad! I have heard such good things!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading!
Nicole @ The Quiet Concert
Me, too, can't wait to start it. It has so much potential! Thank you :)
DeleteProxy sounds so amazing, as does Half Bad. I'm hoping to buy copies of both of those soon enough! I hope you enjoy your books. :)
ReplyDeleteKrystianna @ Downright Dystopian
I really hope they both live up the expectations they raised - both have so much potential. I hope you get your copies soon enough :)
Delete