5 August 2019

Wrapping the Month: July

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

Blogging was left on a bit side burner in July - I had more shifts at work and a short holiday that I dedicated for my family. I still managed to get some posts and reviews up, although I'm so behind on reviews that it's not even funny anymore. I hope to rectify that in August, especially since it's confirmed now that I got a place in a postgraduate course in university. It starts next month and I bet it's going to be intense and time consuming, particularly combined with part-time work. Hopefully I manage to get ahead on blogging in August!

It seems I continued with the excessive monthly hauls, but I can't help myself - there's so many good books coming out and I'm constantly finding intriguing books. Let me tell you, working in a bookshop is great, but it increases book hauls like no other. I was also blessed by the eARC gods since I got five that I've been highly anticipating.

July's reviews:
Where There’s Smoke (4 stars)
Long Shadows (3 stars)
The Bad Luck Lighthouse (4 stars)
Undue Influence (4 stars)

I read nine books in July, which is amazing! It was a good reading month overall, I either loved or liked a lot everything I read so there wasn't any disappointments.
  
 
  

I hope to read lots during August, because I'll start Masters programme next month and that, along with work, will downsize my reading and blogging time a lot on the upcoming months.

Hugs,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment