What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
October surprised me; I thought for sure uni and work would take all of my time. They did take a lot of it, but I blogged some and read way more than expected. I bet it was partly because of the uni stress that made me pick up a book more often and relax for a moment. I started marking down how much I read each day, and I'm glad to say I read every day at least thirty pages! I'll try to continue and keep up reading every day, because it feels so good. Also, I'm participating on a month long, Greece mythology themed readathon called Mythothon and I want to read bunch of books for it.
How did my monthly book haul grow so big again? I blame freebies/proofs from work. I also got five eARCs so I'm not running out of books to read. I keep telling, you can never have too many books.
October's reviews:
Love at First Hate (4 stars)
When the Devil Drives (5 stars)
Pisces Hooks Taurus (5 stars)
The Last Chance Hotel (4 stars)
S.T.A.G.S. (2 stars)
The Oddling Prince (3 stars)
The Way of Shadows (2 stars)
When the Devil Drives (5 stars)
Pisces Hooks Taurus (5 stars)
The Last Chance Hotel (4 stars)
S.T.A.G.S. (2 stars)
The Oddling Prince (3 stars)
The Way of Shadows (2 stars)
I read seven books, which I'm super happy about - especially since The Way of Shadows has 650 pages. Here we go;
In November, uni and work will get busy, but there's so many books I want to read and I'm excited for Mythothon. I'll try to blog as much as I can.
Henna







No comments:
Post a Comment