13 April 2018

Wrapping the Month: March

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

March was a total disaster. I didn't really read, hardly wrote reviews and seemed to blog even less. I got swept up with university and essays, as well as re-watching Once Upon A Time, which made me obsessed with Captain Swan again. That's my life currently; studies and Netflix. I'm trying to read more from now on, because I have a pile of books I've anticipated for so long that just waits to be read. I'm also very behind on writing reviews, which I want to get back on track. But yeah, for March, there wasn't much going on.

March's book haul sums up pretty perfectly how all over the place my reading habits are currently: there's classics, crime, and contemporary M/M romance.

March's reviews:

I did pretty lousy and only read three books. I did get in the middle of few others but finished nothing else. Hopefully I'll read more next month just by finishing all those that I'm in the middle of. Anyway, here's what I actually finished in March;

  



After such a disastrous month as March, I just hope to get back normal, weekly blogging (although it seems that beginning of April was not better on this matter) and reading much more than three books.

Hugs,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment