26 April 2018

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon TBR

This is the second time that I can participate on Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon; last time was a year ago. I'm usually unable to do this on October, when university is so hectic with assignments. Luckily I was able to clear my Saturday and Sunday morning this time participate, because I really like this readathon.

Dewey's site has already some warm up posts up, and there's plenty of information about the readathon. To sum it up, the readathon is pretty chilled and there isn't any challenges that must be completed and not really rules - but plenty of good tips!

The important part is that the readathon will run from Saturday 28th April to Sunday 29th April. The start and end time of the readathon depend on which time zone you live, and you can check yours from the website.
In UK time zone the start is 1pm on Saturday and then it ends 1pm on Sunday.

Besides this TBR post, I'll do a wrap up on Sunday when the readathon is over.

I'm not the fastest reader and my usual amount for 24 hour readathons is somewhere between five hundred and six hundred pages read. That's why I'll keep my TBR short, however, as I'm a mood reader, I might change something on a whim during the readathon. Right now my priority will be starting and finishing The Traitor by Allen Zadoff, and then continuing with the Scots version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stane and The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab. Jason and Medea is around fifty pages, so it'll be a nice break from longer novels. Although, nothing in the TBR is too long and mostly books I should be able to fly through.


I'm not the best one to post updates during readathons but I'll try to be active on Twitter and post on my reading updates. So if you want to follow those, you're more than welcome to check out my twitter page - and hopefully you'll say hello and join the readathon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment