What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
I swear, I will never work on October again. As you might have noticed, I have been pretty much offline because I got swamped with life in October. I got a temporary job and I worked almost three weeks with thirty hours a week, and on top of that I had lectures to go and three essays to prepare for. And of course, the move. I don't honestly know how I managed to work that much, deal with everything to do with the move, and study a bit. Naturally, I didn't have any energy for reading for fun or blogging. Now I'm just so happy that the move is finished and the job is over so I can focus on books, blogging, and studying.
So yeah, October was pretty dead for this blog, even more so than I anticipated earlier.
Moving is a costly thing to do, so the new Magnus Chase was the only thing I bought.
October's reviews:
Omega In The Light (4 stars)
Here we go with the few books I managed to read:
I'm hoping that November will be less busy for me - and it should be as I don't have work anymore and the move is done. But as the first semester is coming to an end fast, that means essays and exams next month so it'll be quite busy. However, I'm behind on my Goodreads goal so I'll try to read as much as I can so I could catch up a little bit.
Henna
(I got inspiration from Saruuh @ Syntax Reviews to display the covers of books I read instead of listing them. So all the credit for her for inspiring m



No comments:
Post a Comment