"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's cannot-wait book is:
Half Truths by Sally Green!
Really, it's no wonder why I'm waiting for this. First of all, it's about Gabriel who is my beloved. It's part of Half Bad world and while the wait for the final book is way too long, this is going to soothe me (a little bit, and then I'll need more). I just wish that November is here soon!
Half Truths on Goodreads.
by Sally Green
Published by Viking Books for Young Readers
Expected publication: November 3rd 2015
YA, fantasy, novella
Half Truths follows Gabriel’s story from the time he arrives Switzerland, seeking help in recovering his magical powers from the conniving Black Witch Mercury, and goes up until the moment when he first meets Nathan and their paths become forever intertwined.
For the new reader, this is the perfect bite-sized introduction to the world of Half Bad, where witches and humans live alongside one another. And for the returning reader, this story sheds new light on one of the trilogy’s most beloved characters.
Really, it's no wonder why I'm waiting for this. First of all, it's about Gabriel who is my beloved. It's part of Half Bad world and while the wait for the final book is way too long, this is going to soothe me (a little bit, and then I'll need more). I just wish that November is here soon!
Half Truths on Goodreads.

I've been meaning to read this for ages and have fallen so far behind in the series, its good to know where to start; this one's mine:http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/10/14/wow-a-wild-swan-by-michael-cunningham/
ReplyDeleteI still haven't read the first book but I'm curious about the series. Seems really interesting. Hope you enjoy this one when you get to read it :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
Shane @ Itching for Books
I haven't gotten around to reading Half Bad yet, but it's on my list! I hope you enjoy this and that it eases your nerves while you wait for the final book, haha :) Here's my Wow!
ReplyDeleteYour new GFC follower, Lillie @LittleLillieReads