Stacking the Shelves (37)
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Purchased
Atonement by Ian McEwan
Harry Potter boxset 1-5 by J. K. Rowling
For a long time I've wanted Atonement in English and I finally found one that's in good condition at the charity shop. From another charity shop I found the Harry Potter beauty - they're are unread, there's no broken spines or anything else from with them - and the boxset was eleven pounds. It's taken years to find those exact editions (the original Bloomsbury children in English). Now it's time to reread the first five (I still need to find books six and seven to match these beauties).
Won
Skyscraping ARC by Cordelia Jensen
I already read this, and you should too because I fell in love with it. (My review)
For review
The Devil and the Deep by Megan Tayte
Fox Tales Anthology Volume 1 by Dee Carey
Like my review pile isn't long enough but how could I resist? I mean, foxes! And I liked the first book of Cerulean series (review coming soon!) so I feel blessed to continue reading and reviewing the series.
Free on Amazon
Omega In The Light by Zoe Perdita
I liked the first one and I was pleasantly surprised when this one was free on Amazon for a short while (I'm not sure if it's anymore).
What did you get this week?
Most of these books are new to me. I have to admit, though I own them, I've never read Harry Potter yet. Congrats on your Boxset!
ReplyDeleteStacey Brutger
The HP books are beautiful. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteTsuki’s STS
Fox Tales looks interesting. Hope you enjoy everything.
ReplyDelete